HearWell Hearing Aid Center has been a leader in caring for the hearing aid needs of San Diego since 2008. We strive to provide the highest level of professionalism, and superior customer service. You and your hearing are unique, so our services are customized for your individual needs.
Debra Miller, leads HearWell Hearing Aid Center and has a passion for helping people hear better. She recognizes the responsibility to the community to advocate, develop and implement quality, comprehensive and cost-effective hearing healthcare which educates, informs and benefits the patients.
If you think your hearing loss is "no big deal," you should know that untreated hearing loss can lead to detrimental effects such as:
- Fatigue, tension, stress and depression
- Avoidance or withdrawal from social situations
- Reduced alertness and increased risk to personal safety
- Impaired memory and ability to learn new tasks
- Reduced job performance and earning power
- Greater risk of developing dementia
Early Treatment is the Answer-The good news? Early treatment for your hearing loss can help you better manage various situations related to untreated hearing loss.
Click Here to Read About Our BBB Rating!