HearWell Hearing Aid Center has been a leader in hearing services in the San Diego area since 2008. These services include prevention, diagnostic care, hearing aids, counseling and personalized aftercare. Our services are customized to each patient's individual needs. We also offer financial assistance options.
Debra Miller, leads HearWell Hearing Aid Center and has a passion for helping people hear better. She recognizes the responsibility to the community to advocate, develop and implement quality, comprehensive and cost-effective hearing healthcare which educates, informs and benefits the patients.
If you think your hearing loss is "no big deal," you should know that untreated hearing loss can lead to detrimental effects such as:
- Fatigue, tension, stress and depression
- Avoidance or withdrawal from social situations
- Reduced alertness and increased risk to personal safety
- Impaired memory and ability to learn new tasks
- Reduced job performance and earning power
- Greater risk of developing dementia
Early Treatment is the Answer-The good news? Early treatment for your hearing loss can help you better manage various situations related to untreated hearing loss.
Click Here to Read About Our BBB Rating!